Basic Functions: Conducts physical counts of products from monthly department schedule and cycle count. Researches and corrects daily inventory corrections and enters into computer system. Take inventory out of stock and maintains adequate inventory levels on store shelves as necessary. Process fill-in orders, transfers, and pre-sold orders.
Requirments: Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college technical school; or six months to one year related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer agriculture background either through educational program or practical experience.
- Reviews & corrects daily negative overrides
- Corrects daily inventory based on reports from staff
- Performs overstock & shelf location audits & overstock replenishment
- Applies DD barcodes to items found on shelves with incorrect UPC or DD barcode info
- Monitors daily reports of discontinued items that inventories go to zero & adjusts pertaining shelf product or tag & system
- Audits yard for weathered/missing bar codes & replaces bar codes as needed
- Reviews loading tickets daily to confirm inventory is correct, reporting results to manager
- Coordinates/organizes physical inventory preparations
- Maintains discontinued items locations through daily reports
- Collects deactivated tags from cashier stations and returns them to S/R for re-use on a daily basis
- Coordinates any additional item or cycle counting of top performing items as assigned by management
Salary and Benefits:
The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Sick and Medical
Retirement benefits include 401K and Profit sharing
Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability and Vision
Miscellaneous benefits include Clothing/Uniform
Apply in person, Agri Supply Florence: 1918 East Palmetto St OR online www.agrisupply.com via the "Career Opportunities" link under "Retail Stores." EOE.
About this company
About Agri Supply
Agri Supply® is a family owned group of farm stores that started back in 1962 in Garner, North Carolina. Now, over 50 years later, Agri Supply has eight retail locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. The Agri Supply product line has grown by leaps and bounds - from what began as only farm items, to what now tops over 26,000 items and counting, featuring many categories. Whether it is for your farm, shop or home, Agri Supply has you covered!
Location/Region: 1918 East Palmetto St