Client Reference Code:
209896JOB SUMMARYResponsible for successful development, maintenance, and delivery of data-driven financial and sales reporting and data analysis for the Sales leadership team. Performs sales analysis and reporting, business trending, new product analysis and reporting, forecasting and budgeting. Create reports that allow sales organization to track key performance indicators. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for facilitating data mining and executes queries to process data from multiple sources.
- Develops and maintains scheduled KPI sales metric reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, analyzes the data and prepares reports for Sales leaderships.
- Works in development of ETL code, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures, while maintaining flexibility to adapt ETL code to accommodate changes in source data and new business
- Able to work with MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS to develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable execution and error/exception handling and rollback framework
- Administrates record management and status reporting on current and historical opportunities.
- Executes and records QA processes to ensure precision of data integrity and the process of report delivery.
- Develops and supports maintenance of data dictionaries and file layout documentation for business partners.
- Provides report tracking on performance of marketing initiatives.
- Analyzes data to identify and communicates significant trends to assist in achievement of business goals.
- Provides data analysis of ongoing and completed programs.
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests, as needed, in support of business initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required
EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experienceRELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:Data analyst work experience 7+PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to gather, organize, and analyze large amounts of information with attention to detail
- Ability to extract and arrange data through query writing
- Ability to summarize and visualize data for executive level reports
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with SQL database query writing
WORKING CONDITIONSStandard Business EnvironmentJob Code :
- Proficiency in SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of cable television industry
TWCSAN310 Sales Analyst Exempt
Location/Region: Greer, SC (US)