If you’re looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you’re looking for in the Combination Worker position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team. Primary Responsibilities:
- perform preventative maintenance checks on all Hertz fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for oil/lube/tire changes, 13 point inspections, tire repair, and miscellaneous vehicle repairs.
- Responsible for creation/processing of shop repair orders.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Properly time stamp documents as required.
- Follow all company service and safety policies and procedures.
- 900am-530pm with Tue/Wed off probably
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred Professional Experience: Knowledge:
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
- Knowledge of drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
- Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
- Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
- Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired
Location/Region: Charleston, SC (US)