Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader who has a proven track record of leading a team of field and channel marketers. As a key member of the Global Demand Generation Marketing team, the North America Leadership team and reporting to the VP of Global Field and Channel Marketing, the successful candidate will have; a strong understanding of and experience in lead/demand generation activities, both direct and through the channel, have a good appreciation for metrics and analysis and the reporting thereof, excel at managing and mentoring a team and be a strong team player who is willing to also dive into the details. Experience working in high growth, high energy, companies will be of benefit.
* A seasoned marketing guru
* A strong mentor
* Experienced in channel marketing
* Motivated to achieve lead and opportunity creation targets
* Enjoy working in a highly collaborative and driven environment
* Always thriving to improve everything you do?
* Excited by the idea of spreading the word on Mimecast and our products?
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, strong team player with a proven track record of success in demand and lead generation through field and partner channels, comfort and skill in working as part of a regional leadership team, as well as a solid mentor and manager that has led teams. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, agile but well-structured environment.
* Development of and execution of the Field and Channel marketing plan
* Ensure lead generation/opportunity creation targets are forecasted and met
* Based in the Lexington MA, be a strong mentor, manager and leader of the field and channel marketing team
* Work closely and tightly integrate with sales leadership in their achievement of the top line revenue goals and reaching target lead generation targets
* Be accountable for and ensuring the flow of leads to support the sales goals
* Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure ROI, and adjust as needed
* Be a key conduit of information between marketing and other go-to-market functions
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Customer Marketing, Tele-prospecting, and Product Marketing teams
* Team leadership, mentorship and management experience
* Campaign definition, design and execution
* Event /activity design, selection, planning and execution
* Content syndication, webinar and webcast
* Familiarity and comfort with both CRM (NetSuite) and marketing automation tools (Marketo)
* Channel recruitment
* Channel sell-through strategies
* Customer and upsell marketing
* Management of tele-prospecting team
* Top of funnel / net new lead generation
* Data analytics and reporting
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing/business or any related field from an accredited institution or equivalent
* Our ideal candidate is operating at director level with extensive experience within a technology company
* Field and channel marketing experience including proven track record in developing integrated plans with a mixed go-to-market model
* Strong manager with ability to mentor
* Wants to make a difference in the market
* Strong story teller and a natural people person
* Passionate and self-driven
* Highly organized
* Calm under pressure
* Assertive and confident
* Open minded
* Practical hands-on approach
* Detail oriented and meticulous
* Well suited to high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environments
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. Are you ready to jump on-board with us?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)