Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
Mimecast is an extensive user of the NetSuite technology. Our initial investment in the technology was over 8 years ago. Today, all core business functions are supported by that platform - from marketing & sales to the full suite of ERP capabilities. In order to leverage NetSuite completely, Mimecast has customized existing modules, and built entirely new capabilities from anew. As a member of the NetSuite support team, you will be responsible for providing support and contribute to continuous system improvement.
You will perform ongoing maintenance, development and desk top support for the company's NetSuite ERP implementation including financials, customer relationship management, and other ERP components.
As Netsuite Administrator you will be responsible for, with metrics on:
* Desk top support for sales and finance teams in the Boston office.
* Remote support as part of a global team to support all NetSuite users.
* Maintenance/development of our integrated platform testing application.
* Integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production.
* Helping to develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform.
* Development of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives.
* Assisting in role based training for sales, service delivery, customer experience and licensing teams.
* Import and mass update data in NetSuite
* Assisting in the setup and configuration of modules
* A self-starter with demonstrable ability to trouble-shoot issues to find resolutions.
* Comfortable thinking outside the norm.
* A strategic thinker who can drive change within the team using metrics orientated methods.
* History in supporting internal bespoke or purchased application software.
* Experience in working as part of a team to drive towards a solution having strong communication skills.
* Detailed and focused, whilst remaining calm under pressure
* Experience in using NetSuite CRM, ERP modules.
* Working understanding of NetSuite CRM, ERP, records updating, dashboard management, saved searches and workflows.
* Demonstrable ability to understand the user's journey and provide solutions and recommendations to build on continuous improvement.
* Netsuite Administrator Certified
* Familiar with Forrester Customer Experience model
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life cover. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with inbuilt passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply below.
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)