Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
CX Advocate are responsible for representing the customer within the business, interfacing with all departments to ensure customer delight. A CX Advocate has the responsibility for a portfolio of small customers. They are the custodians of the experience within that base from a proactive and reactive perspective. The CX Advocate is a demanding role with many outcomes expected. It requires a highly-organized and efficient individual with good business acumen, sound technical orientation and the ability to multi-task.
* Customer Delight
* Reactively executing on relevant CX strategies within the designated customer.
* Driving customer satisfaction through timely response to inquiries.
* Following up on surveys based on the guidelines provided. Gaining permission from happy customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference activities.
* Driving feature utilization and End User application deployment and utilization.
* Customer Retention
* Working in collaboration with the Channel/Partner Management, Renewals and CX teams manage internal and external responses to customer cancellation notifications and other risk of client churn scenarios to mitigate loss of revenue within the customer base.
* For clients at risk of churn, regular updates will need to be provided to appropriate management and documented within the CRM System.
* Input into proactive retention program design to reach businesses in a scalable manner and illustrate the value of Mimecast
* Tracking and assistance where required with management of renewals within the base
* General Customer Management
* Aim for one-call resolution to help with the workload.
* Help troubleshoot and solve customer problems where appropriate, alternatively to be able to escalate where required and use additional internal resources to assist customers
* Identify upsell opportunities when talking with customers and ensure the appropriate Customer Development Manager is involved
* Drive attendance and participate in customer marketing and education events
* Drive customer education through training awareness and attendance, as well as ability to share knowledge and demonstrate or train when required
* Methodical and diligent record keeping and database management within the CRM system to illustrate engagement levels and value add
* Engage with Connect and Support teams to escalate issues to drive resolution
* Provide value to customers by;
* Driving Small Business customers to one-to-many engagements
* Be clear in your verbal and written communications
* Digital and scalable means such as online webinars
* 2 year degree preferred
* 1-3 year's work experience in a relevant role
* General knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel help manage workload.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal to communicate effectively with customers and internal stakeholders
* Good administrative skills including:
* Planning and time management to execute within parameters
* Risk forecasting and reporting - general adherence to internal deadlines
* Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
Key Performance Indicators
* Revenue protection through retention and risk avoidance. Ensuring customers are using the service to obtain the highest value.
* Customer survey follow-up including CXi NPS and Mood surveys. Increase customer references within the base (including quotes, verbal references, case studies, testimonials, referrals etc.).
* Management and tracking of customer engagement within the CRM tool including daily interactions and more formal interactions such as service reviews and quarterly business reviews.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)