Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
CX Account Managers are responsible for representing the customer within the business, interfacing with all departments to ensure customer delight. A CX Account Manager has the responsibility for a portfolio of Mid-Sized customers. They are the custodians of the experience within that base from a proactive and reactive perspective. The CX Account Manager is a complex, demanding and highly visible role with many outcomes expected. It requires a highly-organized individual with good business acumen, strong planning skills, sound technical orientation, excellent relationship building skills and strategic execution ability to drive success.
* Customer Delight
* Executing defined CX strategies within the designated customer base.
* Following up on surveys based on the guidelines provided.
* Gaining permission from happy customers to use their feedback in various forms of reference activities.
* Identifying upsell opportunity within the assigned base and ensuring the Upsell Manager is aware and engaged.
* Customer Retention
* Build strong relationships to help proactively mitigate the risk of churn. Ensure Mimecast is part of the budget planning process and ensure there are no surprises from our largest customers.
* Increase the value of the Mimecast service within the customer base by ensuring feature utilization including end user applications.
* For customers @Risk, regular updates will need to be provided to appropriate management and documented within the CRM System.
* General Customer Management
* Be a known point of contact for relationship building for these customers, including escalations where required
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer problems where appropriate, alternatively to be able to escalate where required and use additional internal resources as needed
* Drive customer education through training awareness and attendance, as well as ability to share knowledge and demonstrate or train when required
* Methodical and diligent record keeping and database management within the CRM system to illustrate engagement levels and value add
* Relationship building at all levels of an organization through proactive contact including but not limited to:
* Face to Face engagements with top customers where required
* Driving one-to-many engagements through events
* Live telephone conversations as often as possible. One to many communication thru online webinars. Written communication where appropriate.
* 4 year degree preferred
* 3-5 year's work experience in a relevant role
* SAAS company experience preferred
* Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, networking and understanding channel complexities
* Good administrative skills including:
* Planning and time management to execute within parameters
* Risk forecasting and reporting - general adherence to internal deadlines
* Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
* Great communication skills - verbal and written, ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Business skills and financial acumen to plan strategically against business levers such as NPV, Margin, C2S etc.
Key Performance Indicators
* Revenue protection through retention and risk avoidance. Ensuring customers are using the service to obtain the highest value.
* Customer survey follow-up including CXi NPS and Mood surveys. Increase customer references within the base (including quotes, verbal references, case studies, testimonials, referrals etc.).
* Management and tracking of customer engagement within the CRM tool including daily interactions and more formal interactions such as service reviews and quarterly business reviews.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)