We are seeking qualified candidates with a strong customer service/sales background to join our growing Agent team. The Sales Agent will be responsible for educating clients about Medicare and Medicare Supplement Plans, guiding them through the application process, and maintaining a positive relationship with them after the sale.
We will provide all training, systems, and support. All sales will be done from our office via phone and online systems- no need to travel. We need someone who can learn our sales process and demonstrate high levels of performance every day. The Sales Agent will be detail oriented and able to meet standards while remaining compliant with both Federal and State regulations.
We are looking for more than just another salesperson. We have a positive, fun work environment and are seeking people who fit our unique dynamic. Our Sales Agents are professional, take their job seriously, and push each other to be better.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Basic computer proficiency
- Occasional evening and weekend hours required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
We need people who are competitive, focused, energetic, and unafraid to pick up the phone- people who are able to build rapport and efficiently close business with existing clients. The ideal candidate will be:
- Trainable and Coachable
- A Team Player - Strong dedication to the Company, management, and peers
- Customer Focused and Ethical - Have an intense desire to do what's best for the client
- Polished - Great phone voice and etiquette
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and co-workers
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated- driven by performance goals
We are an independent insurance agency specializing in Medicare Supplement insurance. Our clients choose to work with us because we take an educational approach to help navigate the web of options available. Our agents have real, candid conversations that allow clients to make informed decisions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Good work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- Fun office events/outings
NOTE: As a licensed position working within a regulated industry, all Medicare Sales Representatives must undergo background checks.We reserve the right to deny employment to or terminate the employment of any applicant or employee for whom the results of the background checks prevent or adversely affect licensing or certification.
We are a an organization that puts out employees first and are seeking to add one or two more members to our team. We specialize in assisting the baby boomer generation to save money on their health insurance premiums by helping seniors who are on a fixed income. We are looking for team members who care about others, who are good team players, and who want to grow in an organization that is rapidly expanding.