FRAENKISCHE USA, LP, an industry leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of technically superior corrugated plastic pipe systems for automotive, drainage, electrical, building technology and industrial applications, is seeking an Industrial Fabrication Technician to join the Anderson, South Carolina facility. See us at http://www.fraenkische.com/en/ to learn about our global footprint and growth in North America.
The qualified candidate will perform their duties by applying modern, theoretical and practical insights and aids and by observing the principles of profitability, market requirements and safety laws. The candidate will:
- Perform fabrication activities on thermoforming frames to ensure smooth production.
- Avoid or minimize bottlenecks and malfunctions wherever possible.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform fabrication work independently.
- Perform minor mechanical repairs independently.
- Execute maintenance schedule independently and on-time.
- Quickly eliminate faults to avoid longer downtime.
- Replace unfit tools and eliminate occurring safety defects.
- Assure the Maintenance and Tooling Management Department is kept tidy, orderly, clean and neat.
- Perform preventive maintenance work on equipment in accordance with procedures and work instructions.
The ideal candidate will have at minimum at least two (2) years of practical fabrication experience in a fast-paced automotive manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of fabrication principles, techniques, methods and discipline in their application.
Starting pay will be commensurate with experience. The pay range for this position is $18.00 to $24.00, prior to applicable shift premium. This opportunity is for Third Shift (12a to 8:30a), Tuesday-Saturday, but the candidate should be prepared and available to work different shifts and weekends as the need arises due to production or project demands.
Fraenkische USA, LP offers excellent career opportunities, comprehensive benefits (at no cost for employee-only coverage!) and a positive, team-oriented work environment. At Fraenkische USA, LP you can be part of a small operation where your results are easily recognized!
NO PHONE INQUIRIES or RECRUITERS, please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
FRAENKISCHE USA, LP, an industry leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of technically superior corrugated plastic pipe systems for automotive, drainage, electrical, building technology and industrial applications. See us at http://www.fraenkische.com/en/ to learn about our global footprint and growth in North America.