Title: Work Control Planner
Location: Aiken SC 29803
Duration: 9 months
- Proficiency in utilizing PC and various software applications related to field of expertise is required.
- Thorough knowledge of standard practices within field of expertise, as well as applicable codes and regulations.
- Must be proficient in use of communication technology and automation in order to achieve the highest level of productivity.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, on technical and non-technical subjects.
- Proficient in utilizing PC and various applications related to work control and work planning activities (e.g. MAXIMO).
- Thorough knowledge of standard work planning and scheduling practices and associated control systems, including working knowledge of best practices of work management.
- Knowledge of procurement practices, including expediting initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of hazard analysis and control methods for worker protection.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and work well with multiple groups for planning high hazard, complex work initiatives.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communications on technical and non-technical subjects.
- Basic knowledge of plant process equipment including utilities, hand and power tools, and test equipment.
- Working knowledge of craft tools and calibration equipment, including hand and power tools, test equipment, mobile and fixed cranes.
Roles, responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities:
- Develop work packages which may include Work Orders, Material Requests, Drawings and O&M manuals.
- Perform field walk downs for reported material discrepancies, identify hazards, and develop repair strategy.
- Generate Work Orders and reports using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Ensure work activities for a given week are field ready:
- The right documents/materials/tools are available for use.
- The right personnel are identified with the skills and training necessary.
- The right oversight resources are notified and available (competent person, SME, IH, etc.).
About our Company: -
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Location/Region: Aiken, SC (US)